B5 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 12th 2013
Published: September 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What is the current political structure/government in this country/regions? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

Theme: Political

Article(s): http://about-france.com/political-system.htm

http://www.infoplease.com/country/france.html?pageno=2

From reading these articles, i have learned many things about France's political structure and their people. France is a republic and the government of France is the Fifth Republic. The French political constitutional system is under a parliament. The president, Francois Hollande, is in power in the country of France, so he determines policies,picks a prime minster and other people for the government, and many more things. After the president appoints people, then those new people help to pick with the others that will be on the government as well. The government supports their people and they are a democratic republic country.

These articles connect to the theme "Political" by the articles talking about what kind of government France is and how it operates. Articles tell France is a fair country because they are a democratic republic. This tells me how the government works with the president because of what type of government they have. All countries have ways of control and systems they go by. The president interacts withe his people by knowing what they like and what they believe in. These articles really helped understand more about France.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb