Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
July 6th 2013
Published: July 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hey everybody, sorry we have been out of touch for a couple of days.

We are in Switzerland now, but we are going to catch you up on Paris.

On day 2 we got up early and took the Metro to the Eiffel Tower. Like we said before the Metro station was right under the tower and we did not see it right away. We rode to the top and took a bunch of pics.

Then we joined a "Fat Tire Bike Tours" tour of Paris for the rest of the day. We took to the streets in our cruisers and saw pretty much everything there is to see.

On our way back to the hostel we found a nice market and bought some fresh fruit including 2 pounds of fresh grapes. Tyler did not want to get them because they were sour. Nevertheless when Allison went for a run Tyler ate them all. Every Single Grape! He then used, as an excuse, his concern that they may spoil! The phase "liar, liar pants on fire" comes to mind. Allie said she wishes he would just admit he was super hungry and just scarfed them down.

On day 3 in Paris we took the train to Versailles we spent the day exploring the huge and amazing gardens (we played some frisbee too). At night we found a great cafe and had the best meal of the trip. Super good food. This morning we got up and took the train from Paris to Basel Switzerland. We spent about an hour in Basel and then took train to Lucerne. We are going to spend a couple of days here.

More later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

RelaxedRelaxed
Relaxed

What do you think they are dong back home?


Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb