Paris nov 2-3


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
November 17th 2013
Published: November 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today, me and Dad went to Paris, by train. We missed Mom, Grammy and Butch at the airport, so I stayed with Dad one more night. The next day, we met up with Mom, Grammy and Butch. They took me to the apartment we're renting. When I got there I settled in and we started talking, playing cards and planning the days ahead. Around 4:00 we all went to a massive park on the out skirts of town. Grammy, Buch, Mom and I went for a walk around the small lake that's close to the entrance to the park. Mom, Butch and I walked in a little cave. Once we got home, Grammy made awesome pork chops which was the tastiest thing of the day. Closer to the end of the day, we made a solid agreement on what we were doing tomorrow.

We all had toast in the morning. Mom and Buch went to the market that's on every Sunday. When they came back we all went and saw the shops. We had a nice metro ride to the Opera, with a walk to the Louvre which on Sunday is free! But the line up was so crazy, we decided not to line up. Since the part of the Champs Élysées thats in the Jardin Des Tuileries was really close we walked. Sadly we didn't walk up the bit with the stores because Grammy and I were super cold. So we decided to go back home, where we spent the rest of the day, besides grocery runs and getting a Mc Flurry from Mc Donald's. After the great lamb supper that Mom made, we played charades with difficult words like plant pot and IKEA.

Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Snake Wangler.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.225s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 20; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0682s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb