the day after


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
July 10th 2006
Published: July 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


so thats it, no more world cup.

the french put up one hell of a fight and if i ever have the chance to meet david trezeguet i will slap him in the mouth. qlso, those italians must have said some pretty raunchy shit to Zizou to deserve a bone shattering head butt to the sternum and making him roll around and cry like a baby, then came the red card.....

marseille was bummed out, their hometown hero ejected from the final world cup game of his carreer, AND a Parisian fucks up the penalty shot. as you can probably guess, marseille was not the safest place to be last night, fun, but not safe. so i just took a 3 hour TGV train to Paris to meet up with Greg and JB, two friends i met in Chile, apparently we are going on the whirlwind tour of paris before i take off for Italia tonight.

i wish i had had more time to take off to spend here in france. this place is pretty amazing, despite their absolutely bizarre fashion trends. and tiny cars. but irregahdless, fuck what you heard, the french catch a bad rap, go to marseille and talk to some locals, i swear they are the nicest people on the planet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb