Day 2 - Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
August 15th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today i got to spend the whole day in Paris. i started my morning off at the Notre Dame Cathedral, had a good look around in it, was very datailed and beautiful. after that went to the louve, which is massive, didn't go inside as it was soo big and you need a good 8hrs to look at everything. after walking around the outside of the louve i went and found some lunch at a nice wee bistro. the french like to take thier time eating, it was about 1.30 by the time lunch was consumed. from lunch i went to the effil tower, was going to walk up it but it was very conjested as it was a bank holiday and only had an hour before the cycle tour around france that the group was booked on. the cycle tour was a very good way to see a bit more of paris and dodge traffic for a couple of hours. once had finished the bike tour we all made our way to a park across from the effil tower and had a yummy picnic dinner which included snail which were really yummy. after dinner i went with lots of topdeck people to a Caberet which was different but a good experience with dancing, singing, trapese artist and a jugglerr guy on a unicycle. was entertaining and got back to camp around midnight.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

DSC00763DSC00763
DSC00763

dave our tour leader and alvin with ray-ray our driver


Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb