European Adventure - Day 1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
August 14th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

up at 5.30am to get ready for a big day of travelling to Paris with the topdeck group. we met up at 6am and i got to meet a few of the people and they seem really nice. we drove in the coach to Dover and from there caught a ferry across the sea then got on a new a coach with the destination being Paris (again - yes i didn't really think before booking everything, but it was worth it). we arrived at our camp ground around 5pm and set up our little dome tents, i'm sharing a tent with a lovley american girl called marie. so our camp cook Shannon had a really lovely mexican curry meal cooked for our dinner (definatly not the camping food im used to). after dinner we hopped on the coach and went on a driving tour around paris where Dave our tour leader explained the history and what makes Paris paris. i got some pretty photos of the effil tower all lit up, walked up a hill with lots of stairs to the highest point of paris where there was a cathedral. it was all very pretty with the sun going down and the city being lit up.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.436s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0591s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb