Eurorail Trip Day 2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
July 7th 2009
Published: July 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This morning started with breakfast which was rather an adventure the ques were quite long and the buffet was rather chaotic seen as Spanish have completely no idea how to wait their turn in line... so London stop complaining when you stand in a que at least ppl know better than to stand in front of you. The breakfast itself was continental and I expected nothing less than what we got unfortunately Ricky was hoping for Eggs... no such luck. We had croissants and straw jam and hot chocolate and juice, they were good freshly baked and when in France do as the French do. Eat chocolate with your breakfast 

We then hit the park for the morning, decided to go on most of the rides that we could as the weather was suppose to turn bad in the afternoon. Started with a wicked thing called hunny I shrunk the audience! And it was pretty cool. Have to say that I loved the star wars ride and the pics of R2D2 and the waiting section are pretty wicked... it was a ride into space, the chairs moved and bumped and you felt like you could have been in space, bar the weightlessness. Definitely one of my favourites! Then we get a totally wicked rollercoaster called thunder mountain... well it looked totally wicked till we got stuck on a down hill on a roller coaster, at first was on a awesome trick until it took a bit long to get going again and the gilrs start yelling for help! Then the staff with torches arrived and then it got pretty scary! ... when they started checking our safety locks, don’t worry we are safe but it was like a scene out a movie you don’t believe that can happen to you till it does and our 5 minute ride turned into 25.

We then decided it was time to go over to Disney Studios Park, we got to see loads of characters there and on the way bumped into a mouse that was hiding in his house  we saw Mickey! Yah I was very very happy. We also saw Lilo and Stitch and the Chippendales! And just for Nicole we got to see the ppl from High School musical perform a dance thing. Inside the park is pretty wicked with Hollywood boulevard and a behind the scenes tram ride that was pretty wicked too. We did a couple things... one was and Armageddon special effects thing that i have to say was completely amazing! They have real fire and show you how a scene out the movie is made! It’s totally wicked!

We also watched a Motor Show spectacular and it was exactly that... cars jumping backwards and men on fire... all on video and so amazing too. Then we went on a behind the scenes tram ride and you go through a scene where they blow up and then flood a truck... it was pretty wicked as well with flood gates for 210000 L of water to fall down, it feels like you are going to get drowned and the tram shakes left and right it truly is wicked! I have to say for those of you, that have been, Ratanga has nothing on this place!

Well lunch was quick and easy grabbed a Mickey burger(yes the burger is shaped as Mickey as per the piccie) and then we decided it was time to retire to our room and relax, as Ricky’s knee has been giving him a little bit of hell so we are chilling in our room and watching MJ’s funeral live. Lucky we came back as the rain is plummeting down outside and we managed not to get a single drop on us 



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb