BONJOUR!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
February 1st 2009
Published: February 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Bonjour!!





Leaving the Hague last night was a wierd feeling... It was my home for the last 6 months, where to be honest i accomplished NOTHING! after cleaning the mess i had been living in and double locking the doors (always thinking like an african!) I headed to Amsterdam Bijlmer!

For most ppl who live in amsterdam they know the reputation the THE BIJLMER has... one taxi driver even said it was the most ghetto part of western europe! (I only found this out once i had arrived in THE BIJLMER)
Missing the bus stop and ending on the other side of amsterdam, i finally found the apartment of Lisa, Ricarda, Mari & Laura.. AND WOW!! i was expecting something very bijlmerish, btu this place is amazing!! just a shame i have enough of a story to write a TRAVELblog about it because its so far away from everything else!
After a couple of cheap german beer and constructing some IKEA furniture, i was picked up by a taxi at 4 in the morning!

Right now im sitting Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, waiting to board my flight to Miami..
Im sleep deprived, and hungry, but still pumped and excited to start this adventure...


Smooth Sailing!
Roeland

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb