Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
November 2nd 2007
Published: December 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our trip to Paris! Paris is so absolutely stunning! Breathtaking! Out of all the places I have been since I've been in Europe, Paris is definately my favorite! I can't wait to go back!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

At the train stationAt the train station
At the train station

This is Randy outside the train station when we had just arrived in Paris. We walked around for about 20 minutes in the train station trying to find some sort of information booth. We just needed a city map and maybe a list of some hotels in the area. Well, I guess this particular train station is not particularly welcoming towards tourists.
Little Palace HotelLittle Palace Hotel
Little Palace Hotel

Here is the hotel we stayed at. It was sooo nice!!
L'OperaL'Opera
L'Opera

This photo and most of the ones in this blog entry were taken while we were on a double decker bus tour. The bus driver tried to rip Randy off by handing him waaaay less change than he was supposed to get, about 60 Euros too little! But we were on it and got the money back. Ha! Other than that the bus tour was really cool. We sat on the top of course and we were able to take so many great pictures! Plus, this bus literally went EVERYWHERE! Well, every important and famous place in Paris.
Randy and EmRandy and Em
Randy and Em

We're listening to the audio tour on the double decker bus
In the 1st roomIn the 1st room
In the 1st room

Flat screen TV! Yay! It was weird watching tv because I don't speak any french! It sounds so pretty though, it's nice background noise
Em at balconyEm at balcony
Em at balcony

This is the balcony in the room we stayed in on the first night. The view looking out was breathtaking! Especially at night!!


Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb