Eiffel Tower and St-Germain-en-Laye


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
June 29th 2003
Published: June 29th 2003
Edit Blog Post

Today Ghislain took it easy and spent the morning at home, Tania was getting here from Amsterdam, so I went out to visit my 1st cousin once removed, Ruth, in St-Germain-en-Laye. I got there no problem thanks to really good directions and a short French lesson from Ghislain. (Un billete pour St Geremain en Laye si vous plait. merci)
It was really cool to spend time with Ruth, she is really interesting, and we had great conversations about family, and even politics, especially concerning how the French view Americans. We ate a delicious and relaxing lunch before I headed back to Paris.

Ghislain and I went all the way to the top of the Eiffel tower and spent lots of time taking photos! (between the two of us we took over 200 photos qt the Eiffel tower today, that doesn't even include last nights excursion) It is so great to shoot with him, and the fun thing about the digital cameras is that we came back here and critiqued them all afterwards. We took a short walk after the tower as well. Tonight has been a much needed quiet time for me, before heading to Lyon tomorrow.
Better go scrapbook and pack....



Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb