Paris!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
May 1st 2007
Published: May 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Paris on Saturday after a 10 hour bus/ferry ride. We caught the train out to EuroDisney because all we knew was that our hotel was 2km away fro, there. It was dark out and we didn't want to even attemt to try and find our own way, so we hopped in a cab and for 11 euros it took us to the hotel. The hotel was nice, small but all we needed (we even have our own kitchen!) We were so tired from, travelling all day that we just headed strqight to bed.
Woke up Sunday morning around 9am and decided to find our way into town for some breakfast. It was only a half hour walk into town (a very small town) but of course it is Sunday and almost nothing was open. We found a restaurant that was just opening and went in for brunch. The guy didn't speak any English so we didn't really know what we were ordering. We thought we ordered sandwhiches and a crépe but when it came we got crépes filled with egg, cheese, bacon, and tomato. Not something I would eat again but it was ok. We just wandered around the town, found a small store where we picked up some fruit and drinks for breakfast the next morning and headed home. It was such a beautiful day out that we headed out to the pool and layed in the sun for a couple of hours. It was so beautiful out we couldn't believe it! We headed in to get ready and headed back into the town for dinner at the only open restaurant which was Chinese, it was pretty good.
Monday morning we woke up early and headed for Eurodisney! We were so excited, and when we got in it was so pretty! We went through all of the different Lands (Frointierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland). We went on most of the rides which were fun and just walked taking in all of the disney fun!! we felt like we were 12 again, it was great. The park started to close at 9 so we shopped for souvenirs and headed home. It was a long 12 hours of walking so we crashed when we got home so we could get enough rest for our adventure into the city centre of Paris on Tuesday. I love Eurodisney!!

Advertisement



4th May 2007

Hi
Dear Kristen, I have been reading the blogs post by you and really finding it very intresting. So you had a good experience. I am looking forward to know about your travelling experience in Paris so keep on posting the beautiful and intresting messages. Regards, Naveen

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0813s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb