Bonjour!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
January 8th 2007
Published: January 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone! Hope everything and everyone is ok. I am finally in Paris and have moved into my host family. Definately a challenge to be out here especially since I do not know the language. hehe. Im meeting a lot of great people which are mostly from California and go to my school. My "appartemente" is located in the 16th district. It's considered to be one of the best in Paris. It is very chic and kinda reminds me of BH. No complaints here! My host family are very typical french people but very nice. The husband, Jean Pierre, is 55...laid off from his job...half English...and loves his dog. The lady, no name, is also in her 50's...works as an art specialist for auctions. They have 3 kids. The oldest two are married and the CUTE younger son, Paul, has a girlfriend. "TEAR"! hehe. Speaking of which, the males in this country are really cute. But besides the point, I am happy with my homestay except for the fact that they dont have the internet or a television! This makes it really difficult on my part because Ill be dependent on the school. Oh well...I'll have to deal. So if it comes to a point that you have to reach me, email me, but I dont know when Ill be able to respond. I promise to get back to everyone asap. Paris is a beautiful city but it takes time to get used to. As of right now, life in LA is so much easier but my opinion might change later on. I'll try to write once a week. I gotta run! A bientot!

Advertisement



8th January 2007

Hello!
Anechka, I am very happy that you are OK. Enjoy and study. I like that you don't have a TV. Maybe it is good time for reading :)! Love you.
9th January 2007

Hey kiddo
So glad you are settling in well, and you should know how lucky you are to live in a nice district. No TV - shock! ;) That just means you have to go out more! Hope you will have lots of fun (how could you not, you are in Paris), our little Sabrina. Blog often and post pictures, we already miss you! Your bro says hi and gives you a hug. :D
9th January 2007

bonjour, anna!
i'm so happy for you! keep us all posted with stories and pictures!
10th January 2007

Hello
What a lucky girl you are,enjoy!! Love ya

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb