B5 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris » Sarcelles
September 12th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has the power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

Region: France

In the article that I just read the country France has a president that governs the country. The president is Francois Hollande and with the help of Frances's Prime Minster Jean-Marc Ayrault they run the country. The rest of the article states that the president and the prime minister were figuring out about the attacks with Syria, and their involvement with the attacks. The prime minster and the president are trying to push for military action on the chemical assault. The people who have power are, as I said, the prime minister and the president, and they care for their people because they worried about the chemical attacks in Syria. The president of France wants to order an attack on Syria and they want to discuss their other options.

Overall, The people are well secured with their government because the government is taking every situation seriously. The president cares for the safety of France and wants to keep it safe. To have a strong government, that means that people have strong expectations on who is going to run their country. Furthermore, the people are united and are very specific on who has the power on them. Lastly, the government and the people make a team to make France a good Country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb