France's Biggest Beliefs and Religions


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Centre » Amboise
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the biggest religion is France?

France's religion is not really one big religion as a whole but instead they have a religion where people have their own freedom. In other words this would that people in France have the option to choose what ever religion they want with out any harm to be done. Many religions are preserved allowing people to show their own characteristics and their style of religion. In addition some major religions in France are Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Catholic, and much more. However almost eighty percent of the population's religion is commonly Catholicism.

I think this is a great choice for many people where they don't get criticize about their religion. That they are free to express what they believe in and able to show and have freedom. In many other people are constantly criticize about what they think, what they believe, and much more. I think it would have been obvious that most of their population is catholic and considering almost twenty-five percent of the world is. France created a smart decision.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb