were back!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Aquitaine » Navarrenx
June 3rd 2006
Published: June 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sorry we have not posted an entry for a little while. We both had to return to the UK for my fathers funeral.

However we are now back in Navarrenx and continuing the quest for our home.
I can certainly tell you that we have only been back for 1 day and already we know we have made the right choice in choosing this area of France to set up our new life.
The weather, views and people are all great.
There are less people around us and the towns and villages are so tranquil, no traffic jams unless they are sheep!! and ven if you do get caught in one your not in a rush to be anywhere particular!!!!

we love it - however - we are starting to run out of time as we will be back in the uk at the end of this month. We have our eyes on a couple of places and have put an offer in on one, but it has come to a stand still as we are trying to negotiate a better price from all involved.

So were keeping our options open and are still viewing as if this house doesn't come off we need to have a back up.

We will post a full blog over teh next couple of days with pictures and the wot not.
Take care all and hope all of your readers out there are well.

Ben and Helen

Advertisement



8th June 2006

Admiration mixed with envy!!!
Glad to know you are enjoying the experience and great to read all about it even if it is all a bit upsetting - envy is a terrible thing. Don't know why you were sorry to leave us Ben - it all sounds a glorious adventure. But then I don't have to cope with the frustrations of French bureaucracy and their taste in interior design. Although I suppose lunchtime "vin compris" eases even those pains! Keep the blogs coming - they are being read and enjoyed. Good luck in the Bar des Sports during the World Cup...

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb