Maiju's Birthday Party!


Advertisement
Finland's flag
Europe » Finland » Southwest Finland » Naantali
December 7th 2007
Published: December 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

MAIJU!MAIJU!MAIJU!

HAUSKAA SYNTYMAPAIVAA!!
Maiju is 17! WOO HOO! So its Friday, another WOO HOO!!! a Friday to a VERY long week!!! So at around 7 I walked down to where all the cars were parked, and met Lotta and her father. Mr. Lotta's Father drove us through the tunnel, across the bridge, haha over the mountian to Maiju's house! Saija, Maiju, Kiia, and Sofia were already there! Maiju and Kiia cooked dinner, and Lotta and I hung out around them txting VEERA in Roswell, NM! Veera was in Soccoro for a Rotary weekend, so her Finnish cell phone worked (it doesnt have service in Roswell) so we txted her like crazy!!!! She was with Mathilde and Kara and having a blast! Its SUCH a small world, can you believe that my host families daughter knows my friend from school, and is best friends with the exchange student living in MY house in NM who is best friends with my friend from school. WOW. ok so anyway we hung out for a while, went down to the basement to get some drinks, where I discovered that there was a cave (made of rocks YES) inside her basement. (see picture). I was very excited about it...anyway we all ate dinner together, and chatted, and had fun, then Aikka came home and ate, then Maiju made these fabulous vanilla ice cream with strawberry sundae things! Lots of fun at finnish birthday parties!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The Beautiful Table!The Beautiful Table!
The Beautiful Table!

i heart marimekko!


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0605s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb