We need names


Advertisement
Finland's flag
Europe » Finland » Lapland » Muonio
July 23rd 2011
Published: July 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We need names!We need names!We need names!

Help us with the husky naming please. There'll be a small prize for the people who come up with the best male and female name. These are the two huskies we will be adopting with their trainer and musher Catherine Marguet.
Help us with the husky naming please. There'll be a small prize for the people who come up with the best male and female name.

These are the two huskies we will be adopting with their trainer and musher Catherine Marguet.

There are quite a few rules and it's not as straight forward as it might seem......so here goes:

1 The black puppy is male and the white is female
2 The names need to start with the letter F
3 The names should have 1 or 2 syllables (easy and quick to say)
4 No religious, political or human names
5 The names should be easy to pronounce

Told you it wasn't easy!

Closing date for suggestions is 01 August 2011.

Catherine will pick the names as she will be working with these dogs for many years to come (and she's the one with masses and masses of dog sledding experience!).

Follow our adventures here too: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Adventures-of-Two-Husky-Puppies-in-Lapland/225831057456037

Advertisement



29th July 2011
We need names!

They need names.
Check this out. http://www.travelblog.org/Topics/29523-1.html
30th July 2011

Names
Hi there! These puppies are really cute! I have 2 sugestions for each! For the female: 1- Flocon (french word for "snow flake") 2- Fler (a modification of the word "fleur", that means flower in french. You can use the spanish version "Flor". Fler was the name of my dog when i was little). For the male: 1- Fofo (this means "cute" in brazilian portuguese - for the female, it would be "Fofa") 2- Frio or Fifo, just because it sounds good.

Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb