My third day here


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark
May 14th 2016
Published: May 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today, I'll write about Christiansborg's castle, Copenhagen's zoo and two or three other aspects of the city. Well, the visit of this castle is pretty expensive, since you have to pay several times to visit everything. Of course, it is free with the copenhagen card as always. I just visited the receptions rooms and the ruins below the castle. The rooms are really nice. Since it is always used today, there's not really ancients items exposed, but it gives a modern aspect that I didn't dislike. The ruins, well... are ruins. There's really nothing else so don't expect too much about it, but if you like ruins, you should go see it. Moreover, the history of the castle is really well explained. Then, the zoo. Maybe have you heard about the baby giraffe case in this zoo, maybe not. But, I walked a couple of hours inside and i saw nothing scary. Son don't worry too much about it. There are a lot of different animals too. If you really don't want to go to this zoo, there are in this city many parcs, which are awesome. They are relaxing and in the nature. However, the food and drinks are quite expensive here, even for me who come from Geneva. The bus system and the written guides are not always really clear so don't hesitate to ask to other people, when you are lost. Most of the inhabitants are really friendly and will answer to you.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb