The adventure begins!


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark
May 12th 2016
Published: May 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Well, the real thing began. So, the first activity I did here is a sightseeing tour. It had been pretty expensive to buy it so I expected it to be good. Well, it was but maybe that it was still a bit too expensive. This tour was good because it made me visit some places I would never had thought to go to. For exemple, it was just in time to see the changement of guards in the castle. And I could some good pictures, especially in the boat. But, it costs 67 dollars per person, so it may become very expensive, if you travel with your family. Anyway, I think that this is good but no need to do it several times. Then, I spend the rest of the day to visit the town. It is a very pretty town with beautiful buildings, castles and churches. There's wifi in every store, bus and restaurant, so don't worry about your internet limit. The people are kind and there's a really good weather. Most of the people choose the bikes rather than the auto, so it is kind of weird to see so many people on a bike. The food can be expensive or cheap, it depends what you eat. There's just one negative aspect of the town. Most of the museums or attractions open at 10am and close at 4pm. Some open until 5pm, but no later. The shops are not really better, since they close at 6pm. So at 6pm, you have pretty nothing left to do. It is quite a shame, because there are many interesting places to visit but not enough time, unless you stay for a long time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb