GROUP STUDY EXCHANGE Vocational Day


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark
May 29th 2015
Published: May 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

The Rotary Group Study Exchange provides an opportunity for Team Members to participate in a vocational exchange within the Host District so as to not only interact with the people within their profession but to learn and exchange ideas.
Rotarians Jorgen Petersen and Jens Uth provided both an interesting and informative vocational experience for Team Members.
We appreciate the efforts of Jorgen and Jens in providing an informative and interesting vocational visits.
Andrew was able to draw from his experiences as a Graduate Architect whilst being in the company of the Vejle architectual firm of Birch & Svenning. Klaus Andersen showed Andrew examples of architectual design around Vejle before travelling to see design at a museum.

Dana was at Sole Gruppen, a company involved with real eatate, farming, animal production and feed stock manufacturing.

The President of the RC of Vejle Fjord, Anne is the Principal of the Vejle Midtby Skole and provided an insight to the education system for Gareth.

David was accompanied by Jens to meet with the leadership of Team Success in Vejle to learn about the systems and processes being employed in guiding migrant youths towards positive lifestyle choices.

The local fitness centre and swim stadium provided Jaime with the opportunity to observe fitness education being delivered on a group basis.

We enjoyed our Vocational Day and Team Members were sharing ideas within the Team as a result of the exchange of ideas from the day.
Back to Vejle mid afternoon to prepare for the RC of Vejle Fjord meeting and our first presentation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb