KoloniHuset


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Midtjylland » Aarhus
March 17th 2007
Published: March 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hotel HollywoodHotel HollywoodHotel Hollywood

The koloniHuset. Classique style.
Danish Koloni huset:

Those houses were built in the 60th, for the workers, so they could grow some veggies as well as relax in a nice setting. The communist would say "it is a plot to keep the workers revolution down!!!!", but really i'd rather look at it as a nice way to let people have some outside private space for very cheap.

Some of what used to be simple tool schacks have turned into complete and sometimes livable habitations. The setting of the gardens is amazing. spread through town, they give a feeling of peace and familly. The type of place that makes you forget where you are, you are here, and it's fine like that. As if those spaces suspend time, here you are, as if you have always been there.
Those places that remind you that you don't have to go far to find beauty, peace and exotism. Those things can be created right where you are, because they start with the moment.

We had a nice vegetarien soup, made of onions, garlic, ginger, spices, patatoes, radishes, beets and red lentils, a bottle of wine and a sunset. We even got visited by not only one porkepine, but one mam and 3 babies!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb