Visa and stuff


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Hovedstaden » Copenhagen
June 27th 2008
Published: June 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hy friends!
This is the first Blog entry ever in my life. Exciting!
I don't know yet whether I'll keep this blog in English or in danish - maybe mixed. Well, let's see.
What happend until now:
A yaer or so ago, Dorthe and I decided to use our possibilities and take a family brake. Our dream to see the world together will be realized through a trip to Russia, Mongolia, China, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia. Maybe more, maybe less depending on the mood. Since the scool system allows it, we take our kids out of the institutions and will teach them ourselves.
Yesterday, I fetched our visas at the Mongolian Consulate, at 19:30 (!). No problem at all, very friendly, easy goin' service. For all 5 of us, we had to pay 3.175 DKK for a 30 day fast service visa. It was done within 2 days!
Home again,we started packing our new backpacks for our test tour to Brest/France, today. Kind of an electric feeling coming up.

Pic's and more will follow.

Advertisement



19th August 2008

Hi
Hi there - hope your trip started off well with the flight to Moscow. Ancious to hear from you as your trip advances. Jeres naboer - til den ene side ;-)
19th August 2008

here you are!
Tak, nabo!
23rd August 2008

Street Party
Hi There... Hope all is fine with you. Believe you are on the train by now? Here it has been PISSING down all day long, so the flee-market and street-party have been cancelled! Have taken "the liberty" to cut the grass on the road-side ;-) and had a chat with Simon, your tenant.

Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb