another beautiful place


Advertisement
Published: May 29th 2005
Edit Blog Post

only arrived here this morning from prague - about 3 hours on the bus. cesky is a very cute little town with winding cobblestone streets and pretty buildings (of course) but the best thing is that it's encircled (nearly) in a river. it's really fun, coz it's got rapids and the hostel has inner tubes that you can use for free!! haven't done it yet, but it's on the list for tomorrow. we spent the day walking next to the river trying to find out where they hire rafts - we thought it would be upstream but the czechs do things differently!! you hire them in town - downstream actually, then they drive you up, then you cruise back down!! we walked for about 2.5 hours looking for a place til we were told that it was all down in town!! it's hot, hot, hot again today so my tan has been improving very muchly. the others went kayaking but i couldn't be bothered after all that and came back to the hostel instead. should be a fun next couple of days. had to make more friends today - was slightly stressing coz i didn't think i knew anyone, but i do - it's all good.

Advertisement



1st June 2005

czech chocolates are orrible
Dont bother sending any of those . Kylie gets at least 2 boxes each year at Christmas always from the dodgy parents . Great to hear that new friends keep popping up , Europe sounds very small and you all bump into each other around the towns. Nice to share the experiences isn't it. Bebe says " Nos mantendremos en contacto! " Which means " keep in touch " See ya Miss liss . Weather : Warm and sunny ;-) - Anon E Mouse

Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0845s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb