Prague at Last


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
September 11th 2008
Published: September 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Only took us 5 hours to find the hotel. Driving in Prague is an experience ............. Will be sight seeing for the net two days or more. Ate at a very nice Italian restaurant. Smoking is definitely not frowned upon here, Cough - cough. Traffic in Prague beats Montreal or wherever. Try driving withoout signs and even those you find you can't read and the GPS sucks. Took us way out of town had to buy paper maps to ffind hotel. Few people speak English so it is definitely as foreign country. Lots to laugh about if we survive, tomorrow the subway or trams if pickpockets don't get us first. Attached photo is the hotel - 4 floors walkup no elevator and metro goes past window. ? stars. Tomorrow should be saner. The car is in a lockup and will stay there unntil we leave if they don't steal it first.

Advertisement



12th September 2008

Yikes!
Sounds like you guys are having an adventure!!! Hope you are staying safe and making the best of it! Pic of the hotel didn't come through for me but I am getting the gist of it... I hope you at least have warm water for showering!!!!!
12th September 2008

Prague
...keep the faith and enjoy the beer! You will have great stories to share!

Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb