Still having fun


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
May 15th 2007
Published: May 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Had lots of fun the past few days. Aron has been out exploring without Sheila as she's chained to her booth, but he's happy to explore on his own.

There's nothing open at 7AM in Prague on a Sunday - which was sad, since Sheila and Aron were awake at 4AM and unable to sleep. We finally found somewhere for Arom to eat, at least. When was the last time you had a "chicken mythic"? Aron had a "toast bacon". He was happy as a you know what in you know what.

Headed to Prague Castle for most of the day on Sunday - spent 7 hours walking around. Gorgeous.

Lots has been seen and done, but last night Aron was invited as Sheila's guest to Zofin Palace for a fancy scmancy dinner and drink event. Lots of fun and the building was gorgeous inside. Apparently famous composers have lived in this palace, including Wagner. Memory eludes who else, off hand...We were treated to a Prague thunderstorm at around 11 PM last night, and it was something amazing. Giant purple streaks across the skies, rumbling that shook the entire palace from top to bottom, and thunder so loud you could almost imagine it was bombs. Too crazy, too beautiful.

This is Sheila's last day at the booth, and then tomorrow back to exploring. Hopefully Aron will have determined where else they need to go, as they leave Thursday morning for Madrid.

Hope all's well back home - feel free to post us notes!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



17th May 2007

HEY!
Hi Guys - so happy to see you enjoying your travels - I miss you! I'm sure y'all are enjoying yourselves immensly, but I can't wait for you to come home soon!!! Much Love, kisses and big hugs Patty and Johnny =)

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb