Prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
June 6th 2005
Published: June 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Arc de TriompheArc de TriompheArc de Triomphe

Sunset from the Champs Elysee
Hi All
We have finally found a place to download our photos that doesn't cost us the price of a ticket back home. Any way lots to catch up on.
We landed in London 30 hours after leaving home and it was 7.15am and not much sleep. Tania saw us to the apartment and then went off to work and we were instructed to go see London. So we did. We have been to every where and even caught a show in London. (The Lion King). Then 2 days later we were off to Paris on the Eurostar train. We did all the tourist spots in Paris including the top of the tower. (Vanessa you would have loved it!)
From there we did Disney and Tania had a ball not to mention the oldies. We went on all the rides, pushed all the little kids out of the way, some we even tried twice. 360 turns and all!
We saw the Mona Lisa, first in line so that we got a good look. Martin was happy to get on the road in his new Peugeot. Nice car but he kept getting pulled to the right on the Autobahn, must be the driving on the wrong side of the road. Hairy ride to Hannover but he got the hang of it. Saw the relatives and all are doing well. Little Svenja is 16 and had just got her licence and a new 125cc motor bike. Eberhard is doing well. Thanks for every thing Roswitha.
We met Dads friends in Berlin, (Hello Heike, say hello to Gustave and Hilde). We saw the old neighbourhood where Annemarie grew up, and we saw all the tourist spots, Checkpoint Charlie etc. From Berlin we travelled to Dresden and then on to Prague where we are now.
Now your all caught up we'll send you some pics to prove it.
For the Mitsubishi mob
Have seen 2 Mitsubishi dealers so far but the only cars I've seen on the road have been 4 Colts which is not surprising when you see the size of the parking spots that they try to squeeze into. So you can imagine the problem parking a Peugeot 407. The price of diesel (which we are using) is A$1.60 per litre and ULP is A$1.98. Just as well this thing does 1200 km on a 55 litre tank!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Throwing up in Disney Tea CupsThrowing up in Disney Tea Cups
Throwing up in Disney Tea Cups

Mad Hatters Tea Party
Back home Back home
Back home

Mum's old stomping Ground in Berlin
Charles Bridge - PragueCharles Bridge - Prague
Charles Bridge - Prague

Looking up to Prague Castle


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0713s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb