THE BEACH 2


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
October 14th 2007
Published: October 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

At the national park a lady came up to us and was trying to ask us something but had bad english, Sarah hears her mumble something and Sarah asks her if she is Croatian, she is not she is french; Sarah sasy "Je suis parle francais" or something of the sort and they start chatting away, she was happy to get to use her french.

From the national park we went to Zadar. We spent most of our time in Zadar walking around old town which is pretty awesome, its and old fortress and we walked up a big tower in the middle and had a great view (though had spagetti legs afterwards). Everywhere here has roman ruins and towers and sailboats. At every city on the coast we have been I have seen optis and lasers, and at Zadar there were club 420's and a 49er zipping around. Maybe at some point me and Sarah will get onto a sailboat(i have never been able to pinpoint where the boats are sailing out of).

From Zadar we bused down to Split where we are planning on speding the next 10 or so days island hopping down to Dubrovnic where we will stay for a couple days before taking a ferry to Italy (Bari) on the 27th.

Sarah and I have a pretty good daily routine. My watch alarm goes off, then a couple minutes later her alarm goes off and if we have to check out or catch a bus (usually both) then we get up, otherwise we will probably not get out of bed untill 11 or sometimes 12. After we leave the next most important thing is to feed and water Sarah (to keep grumpy sarah from showing up), so we usually have a snack of sorts if we can not find somewhere good for breakfast (I have taken up carrying Water, food, and some chocolate in my bag and Sarah is always in a good mood when stuffed with chocolate, though we may be a bit pudgy when we return home).

Also there has been no proper sand beaches yet, though i'm sure we will find one eventually, and spend a couple days working on our tan and swimming.

More stories later,
Love,
Ian

Advertisement



16th October 2007

Blargh!
When is Hernicus thinking of coming back to cowtown?
18th October 2007

ill be in calgarz on the first of december
19th October 2007

Woot!
Awesome... and Yah, I'm jealous of the beaches and sun... you dirty pirate hooker.

Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb