Korcula, Croatia--Day 2


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Korcula
July 13th 2008
Published: July 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So on day 2 in Korcula and it is as amazing as it was last year! Beautiful. Got on a scooter yesterday and Roger, Matt, and I went all over the island. Visited a lady here Roger knew who had a nice house right on the water and she cut up some fruit for us and got us some juice as it was so hot out. She said it has not rained here since June 18th and will not for a long time! Much different than Maine for those of you up there!!

Late night at the One Love Hostel last night, but that place is so much fun. The guy who runs it, though, says this is the last year for the place. He is going to move to London. Really too bad because it has become sort of legendary in its 4 years. Anyway, just bumming around today eating, taking a dip in the Adiatic, and walking the little streets of the old walled city. I am sure tonight will be a late one too, but we plan to rent a little boat tomorrow and explore the islands in the area. Should get our fair share of sun before we head out Tuesday to Dubrovnik.

Oh yeah, no strange food here--just some wraps and pizza so far!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0723s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb