The Da Vinci Code


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Korcula
September 27th 2005
Published: September 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

BookBookBook

Good one
WOW, I just finished reading the Da Vinci code yesterday. Incredible. Best book i have ever read. Granted that is not saying too much due to the fact that i have not really read many books but nonetheless i loved it. 592 pages in less than 72 hours, i am amazed myself.
Nursing a bit of a hangover at the moment. We are on the island of Korcula now leaving for Dubrovnic at 1pm, should be fantastic. Stayed at this hostel here that is owned by this south african guy. Pretty crazy place. It was the last night of it being open, closing for the season. He is going to Ko Pi Pi in thailand to start a new one so we have agreed to meet up there with him. Can;t wait.
Dean, read the Da Vinci code man. It blows your mind. I have never not wanted a book to end, i always want them to end but this one was amazing.
Going to read the God of Small Things now, or the Girl with the pearl earing. Lots of reading.
cheers

oh we found a place here called FRESH, that makes makeshift mexican burritos. Very happy about that.


Advertisement



27th September 2005

looking HOT!!

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb