wild weather


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Sofia City » Boyana
November 5th 2007
Published: November 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On way home wind got up to storm force rocking van, then joined by snow/sleet.So much for getting home before the men left However on way to Krumevo after negotiating awful traffic jams I was being flagged down by van in front with hazards on.Katastroph was all he was saying and though he didn't recognise me I reckonised him as deputy foreman and realised that van was worker's on way to pick up at the house!!It was apparent that a power line though still attached was lying low across the road and they needed to do guard duty till officials came .As it therefore panned out we arrived together and having seen lounge floor was tiled and more materials unloaded I said bye and headed indoors to get bottle for milk.Have just locked the van 4 tonite and goods can come in tomorrow.Super ser is blasting out heat much to my comfort and Bottie's.No class till Fri means I can relax tonite and start on revision tomorrow.Pity the awful weather precludes venturing out to watch tv at 24.Guess it's back to videos and books.Ok that's definatelt it 4 tonite.Supergran.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb