Visit One of the Most Popular Mountain Resorts in Bulgaria!


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » East
May 22nd 2017
Published: May 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

The unique location of Bansko places the town among the most popular and preferred year-round European resorts. The town is set among unique, magnificent mountain scenery. The Pirin National Park, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starts near Bansko.
There are two nature reserves in the Park itself. The first one is "Bayuvi Dupki - Dzhindzhiritsa". It is part of the network of biosphere reserves of UNESCO and is one of the oldest reserves in Bulgaria. The other reserve is Yulen. In the Park you will immerse yourself into picturesque valleys and heights, century-old forests, lakes, rivers, abysses and caves.
Bansko gives opportunities for tours (and trips and excursions are organized) both to Rila and Rhodope Mountains. There are numerous suggestions for outings and trips considering the different preferences and capabilities of the people. In general, there are light, medium and high difficulty levels of the terrain and respectively the duration is also different.
The common thing is that you are immersed in the unique mountain beauty, which shakes off the daily routine, inspires, raises the tone and relaxes people for a long time.
At the same time, Bansko has a convenient connection with Sofia. It is 160 km from the capital of which 120 km are a highway. It is also near Plovdiv - 145 km and Blagoevgrad - only 56 km.
This has developed the tourist services in Bansko and the region at a global level. For example, the 5-star Aparthotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax constantly follows the novelties, maintains comfort to international standards and is renovated according to the trends in the industry.
The SPA centre in this hotel in Bansko has been recently refurbished. There are facilities and therapies at the hotel which are unique not only for Bulgaria - they can be found in only a dozen places in the world. For example, the intraceuticals device that produces oxygen and applies nanotechnology developed serums deep into the skin. The effect is almost instantaneous and this is one of the most popular therapies in Hollywood.
Many more can be listed. That's why it is not by accident that the largest foreign tour operators such as Thomas Cook, TUI and ITS work with Bansko and organize round summer trips each year.
Besides picnics and hikes amidst the inspiring nature, there are numerous opportunities for sports, including extreme sports. The town has football fields, tennis courts and volleyball courts. The playgrounds have secure children's play areas with climbing frames, swings and slides.
You can also indulge in golf. There is a champion-type 18-hole golf course and a 5-hole golf course, as well as a golf academy, fully equipped with modern video training equipment.
Horse riding is one of the attractions you can hardly afford often. There are suggestions for riding in a horse base and riding along mountain eco paths transport included to the venue and back to the venue and back, instruction, guide and everything needed. However, the suggestions do not end here - you can change horseback riding with shooting - with an air rifle or a bow.
For expansive people, there are suggestions for rafting and kayaking along the Struma and Mesta, rock climbing, ATV routes with low, medium and high level of difficulty. Off Road trips have a variety of slopes and guarantee adrenaline to the maximum level.
You can also go hunting - here is a variety of game, the most common are the wild pig, the mouflon and the red deer.
This is Bansko - beauty, comfort, entertainment and complete relaxation. It’s exactly for your complete rest.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb