Casa Brujas


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » West Flanders » Bruges
June 7th 2010
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

June 1 - 7, 2010 Bruges, Belgium

This is not intended to be an advertisement, but I'm sure Christophe (landlord) would not mind if I expounded on our home for six nights in Bruges. Casa Brujas is located right on one of Bruges' many canals and is less than a five-minute walk to almost anything including the town square. The house is a delight and was perfect for our sleeping arrangements of two parents, a brother, and a sister. Although my sister and I had to share the third floor, we had a modicum of privacy and became good roommates. That is my sister looking out the second story window where you could find her often during the day hooting at some cute guy. Check it out if you ever plan to stay in Bruges -- nicer and less expensive than any B&B or boutique hotel (of which there are many in Bruges).


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

DoorbellDoorbell
Doorbell

There is a cool photo intercom for security installed. The house comes also with a garage nearby which is a luxury if you have a car.
Lovely patio (and Mom)Lovely patio (and Mom)
Lovely patio (and Mom)

Off kitchen on first floor. Great place for coffee in the morning and wine in the afternoon.
First floor luFirst floor lu
First floor lu

Off the kitchen and stairs to second floor.
Living area on second floorLiving area on second floor
Living area on second floor

The master bedroom was also on this floor.
Second floor hallwaySecond floor hallway
Second floor hallway

There are multiple storage closets off this hallway and a second lu.


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb