Bruxelles


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Brussels-Capital Region » Brussels
January 16th 2011
Published: January 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Nappy menNappy menNappy men

Brussels - Belgium
Brussels was a bit of a surprise and a half. What a funky little city!

We checked into the Chow Chow Palace as soon as we'd caught the train from Bruges to Brussels (which took just over an hour and a half). It was sad saying goodbye to our friends on Topdeck and we were lucky to get such a cool tour leader who even offered to drop us at the train station (cause everyone else was heading back to London from Bruges). We wanted to make the most of our time here because we were short of time (just one night). We made an attack plan and headed straight into to the centre of the city to see as much as could.

So here's what we saw:

Royal Palace
Cinquantenaire park
Palace of Justice
Manneken Pis (the statue of the little boy peeing)
The Stock Exchange building
and of course the town square

The place is full of culture... we even got to witness the making of a new Evian ad. Remember the ad with the babies who rollerskated around in nappies? Well the new one has old men in incontinence pads rollerblading around. Hi.lar.i.ous!!!
MarktMarktMarkt

Brussels - Belgium

So we're now heading to Paris on a fast Eurostar train. I'm so damn keen for it!
Until then xxx Lex


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

ChurchChurch
Church

Brussels - Belgium
Peeing BoyPeeing Boy
Peeing Boy

Brussels - Belgium


20th January 2011

Big blokes in nappies
Ahh-hahahaha! Love the big blokes in nappies!!! Bah-hahaha!
20th January 2011
Nappy men

Nappy men
These blokes have GOT to be earning MEGA BUCKS to do this $$$ .... they must be freezing , let alone feel like geese???!!! hahahah!

Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0813s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb