quick update


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
February 10th 2006
Published: February 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ok so i figure that if i cant write in here all the time with every detail of my trip, then i will just give you quick updates when i can...
I think the last time i wrote in was in Florence so ill go from there....We only had one night in florence so we drove down to Rome where we had 2 nights there. I caught up with my host family that i stayed with while in Italy on the school trip. that was AWESOME!! they didnt know i was coming which made it twice as good suprising them!! They took me back to their house for a HUGE lunch!! After Rome we drove up to Venice, stopping along the way in a small italian town called Marenello. This is where they design and make(not 100% sure on the making) Ferraris!! They were also(lucky me) testing the new Formula 1 ferraris when we were there and although we couldn't go into the track area, we had a good spot down the end of the track to watch!! Venice was really cold!! It started snowing the second night we were there! I went on a Gondola ride there which was awesome!! From Venice we drove up to Vienna, Austria which is where i am now at a little internet cafe in town. At 2pm we are going to a Schnapps place where they originally began making schnapps, kind of a museum now. Then tonight im going to a Mozart concert which will be an experience!!! I cant wait for it!! Ok I know its brief but i tried to do an update before and i ran out of time and lost it all so i have to go now before that happens again. i will try write in again soon.
Hope everyone is well!! Ciao ciao xoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb