The Alps


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Salzburg » Salzburg
May 23rd 2006
Published: May 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Spent the morning at Plzen - the origin of Pilsener beers - and had lunch at the Pilsener Urquell brewery, had a bit of a look around and bought a few beeros direct from the brewer himself (well the old lady in the shop at the brewery).

Then we were just in transit mode to Salzburg. The countryside became alot prettier as we saw our first mountains with snow on the peaks - just a little different from the hills we have in Australia.

Dinner in the hotel restaurant - schnitzel for me and it was bloody good.

Advertisement



29th May 2006

Greetings from afar
Hey there Jansens, Updated journal entries greatly appreciated, you're certaily taking Europe by storm - what an adventure. Thanks for the sausage count update, don't like the sound of those Curry Worst - sound's very strange indeed - just like chicken on a pizza, it just should'nt exist. Gabba, hope you're finding some great shopping bargains, prague sounds amazing - and did you visit the "Never Tear Us Apart" sites?? Drive safe, eat well XXX Nadia.
29th May 2006

Photo's
Where's the photo's.....? PS Hawthorn lost to Sydney by 10 goals.

Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb