lovely city


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Salzburg » Salzburg
June 17th 2005
Published: June 17th 2005
Edit Blog Post

well. did the sound of music tour yesterday. i loved it. it wasn't just sound of music - but also some good sightseeing. didn't go up into the hills too much though 😞 oh well. we did a questionnaire at the end. i had to tick the box saying that i'd watched the movie more than 10 times. i'm sure i would've seen it many more than that!! went to an australian pub for dinner the other night. we meant to go to austrian but it was too expensive. i had the melbourne burger - i had to. very fun night. i want to buy sooo many things here but i'm forcing myself not to.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

me on the sound of music tour. me on the sound of music tour.
me on the sound of music tour.

it's the actual one from the movie


18th June 2005

hi lis, yes we had steph and rebecca here overnight last night. steph esp. enjoyed scrolling through your journal. can understand the temptation to buy -don't think many items would have 'made in china' labels(?). hope you enjoyed your climb -you could break into song 'the hills are alive........' love you mumxxxxxxx ps have heard from cath from thailand- having a great time, but no 'other' news!!

Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0881s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb