Andorra, the land of duty free!


Advertisement
Andorra's flag
Europe » Andorra » La Vella
September 6th 2010
Published: September 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Anne:
We got to Andorra and the 1st stop was a petrol station where fuel was under a euro a litre! We then went to a campsite recommended from the Rough Guide and took a walk into the shopping area. Jody was looking to get a nice Nixon watch and I was up for a new dress or two! In the end we haggled with this dude for Jody's watch and got a good discount and I got 60% off my Quiksilver dress and Nikita top! Honestly at these prices you can't afford not to buy!
The next day we got some info on the place and realised that there was a bike park in the mountains nearby and there was a 4X track for Jody to ride.
We went the the bottom of the cable car and got some more info about how to get up and back down and also saw that you could do quad bike treks!
We got Jody's bike and took the telecabin up the mountain to the VallNord bike park.
It turned out that it wasn't quite what we expected in the 'bike park' bit but Jody had a quick pedal round and I managed to get some shit pictures of him riding! Then we went and got on some quads!!
The 1st bit was good, just trundling up the mountain then back down but quite tame so we were hoping that wasn't just it. But then the guide took us into some wooded area and we were going up and down roots and through trees and saw a little squirrel! Overall really good fun and I'd like to do some more quad biking soon!
x


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



6th September 2010

Shopping
Shopping Anne? You??

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb