The middle of nowhere in eastern Europe


Advertisement
Albania's flag
Europe » Albania
June 1st 2012
Published: June 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Prevesna? Some city in Albania? I honestly have no clue where we have been these last couple days but they haven't been that pleasant.

Albania reminds me of borat at the beginning. Lots of dumb looking people. (sorry of your Albanian but I can only use the experience I have)

When we crossed the border all the guys were staring at the girls on our tour. Haha I proceeded to yell "50 euro" at a couple guys and pointed to Alex.

She wasnt impressed.

Also Albanians don't brush their teeth. Yuck!

Both days so far have been long on the bus. Like 6/7 hour driving days so not a whole lot to tell. I did re read my previous blogs and I suppose there is a couple more things I'd like to point out.

At the toga party I forgot to point out that at one point in the night I tried to take over as bartender. I snuck through the back of the bar and tried to pour people drinks... While accepting cash credit or debit.

I was quickly escorted out even though I persisted I have my bar tending certificate from the school of fine art bar tending on whyte.

Regardless they decided to NOT do a background check. I think it's because I tried to implement the tits for shots rule that was available in Venice.

For the rest of our stay in Mykonos the bartenders would give me a hard time when I purchased water and such. They would ask if I would like to serve myself then mumble something in Greek which I'm sure translates to nothing I want to hear.

Kiss your mother with that mouth you Greek ****

During the bus ride today we watched Harry potter, the first one. Yawn.

I ended up finally finishing the last book in the girl with the dragon tattoo's series. Great reads if you like mystery novels. Kinda dark as well.

Corbett got me into them so props to him.

I seriously need to post the bk cannon ball video. And my jet ski wipe out. Maybe Facebook would be more suitable. I never use Facebook anymore... *twitter*... But to keep in touch with these guys I'm going to need to start utilizing it more.

Although if you become friends with Nicholas apel then you get to see continuos status's about his "epic shits"...

Aussies

Dubrovnik tomorrow though! I'm very excited. And hopefully Im able to make it back to watch the kings game!!

See ya guys.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb