Meditation Types and Reasons Why You Should Engage Regularly


Advertisement
Albania's flag
Europe » Albania » East » Mount Korab
May 24th 2017
Published: May 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Meditation can be called as a technique that can help transformation of mind. According to a research meditation is an effective way of reducing the stress. Meditation can get the negative energy out of body using number of methodologies. There are various meditation types, some of the popular types of meditation are:

1. Guided Visualization

2. Qi Gong

3. Zazen

4. Transcendental Meditation

5. Heart Rhythm Meditation

6. Kundalini

7. Mindfulness

Guided Visualization:

Guided Visualization is a type of meditation that is more of a visual and spiritual concept. In this concept of mediation, the self relief and healing is done. The idea focused in Guided Visualization is to focus on specific goals.

Qi Gong

Qi Gong is a kind of meditation that is about the improvement of gestures like breathing and ability to relax. This meditation is about movement of the energy from various body parts to reduce stress. Qi Gong is considered as a Chinese meditation technique.

Zazen:

Zazen is a type of meditation that revolves around the self-guidance, motivation and the control. There are some mental benefits as well that can be achieved with the help of this meditation.

Transcendental Meditation:

Transcendental Meditation is a type of meditation in which the prime focus is to retain the calmness inside the body. This particular meditation is about the gaining the state of illumination.

Heart Rhythm Meditation:

Heart Rhythm Meditation is a type of meditation that primarily focused upon the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits. The core purpose is to focus the heart and the breathing activity. Consciousness is what is achieved through this form of meditation.

Kundalini:

The concept of Kundalini meditation is found in both Buddhist and Hindu religion. The Kundalini meditation is more of an upward meditation that specifically means elevated energy level inside the body.

Mindfulness:

Mindfulness is one of the popular meditation techniques that have connection with the Buddhist religion. This meditation is about the acceptance and understanding. Mindfulness is about the concept of conquering the distress and pain.

Reasons Why You Should Engage Regularly

Engaging yourself in mediation can be beneficial in number of ways. As there are various meditation types available, it depends upon the individual that what type of meditation is followed. Meditation can be equally good for physical and mental health. By engaging meditation there are various patterns that can be learned as well. These patterns can lead to the habits that can enhance thinking abilities. The meditation is a way of gathering energy; it can help get positive outcomes to the human nature. Meditation is a glorious way of providing nourishment to the body and the mind. Indulging in meditation can help get individuals get significant results; likewise there are effective forms of meditation that can help overcome the anxiety. More importantly meditation techniques are useful in getting peaceful state of mind. It is evident that meditations techniques are helpful in neutralizing the human brain. The regular mediation exercises can also control the hormone levels inside the body. The intention of meditation is to attain the state of mental relief. MultiMeditation is all about meditation experiences through which healing capacity and the quality of the life can be improved.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb