Our Mexican adventure


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean
August 25th 2006
Published: September 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Los AngelesLos AngelesLos Angeles

This was my 'favorite' outfit for 2 days till my suitcase came back.
For those of you following our adventures with Hurricane John, I have added in some pictures and video. As you will see the folks in Mexico were well prepared for the Hurricane and cared for their tourists extremely well. We were in no danger and in fact had enjoyed such an outstanding holiday prior to the Hurricane that the forced rest time in the hotel was quite enjoyable.

Aug. 25 started with a flight to LA before continuing on to Cabo San Lucas the next day.
Unfortunately, my luggage was so enamored by LAX that it took an extra day there kanoodling with all of the other foreign baggage. It chose to catch up with us in Cabo a couple of days later. The rest of the family had properly trained their bags to return to them pronto.
Word of advice: Air Canada did an outstanding job of locating and returning my bag to me in spite of the fact that on Sunday in Mexico - there are no english speaking people available on the phone and Canadian 800 numbers are not accessible.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0639s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb