Quotes


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean
October 27th 2011
Published: October 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Take calculated risks. 
That is quite different from being rash.
George S. Patton
What this quote means to me isno matter what situation or circumstance you may be under, always take a risk and live life.




Storms make oaks take roots.
Proverb
This means to me that hard time no matter how long you may endure, there will always make you stronger than what you are now.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra
This means to me if you have dreams and hopes will never find any thing beyond that meaning you will not succed beyond you dreams because they never existed in the first place.

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This means to met at anyone no matter where you come from you can accomplish anything you want if you explore your opportunities because the world is just out there waiting to be explored upon.

Men's best successes come after their disappointments. 
Henry Ward Beecher
This means to me having hardships will make you strive to do your absolute best because you know how it feels to struggle and you don't want to endure it again.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.182s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb