St. Thomas


Advertisement
Published: September 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to St. ThomasWelcome to St. ThomasWelcome to St. Thomas

This was our view of St. Thomas from our balcony when we woke up in the morning.
Today we arrived in St. Thomas. It was so beautiful there. We took a skyride to Paradise Point, which is 700 feet above sea level. There was a great view of the harbor from up there. After we rode back down, we decided to head out to the beach. We heard that the beach at Magens Bay was a really beautiful beach, so we took a cab there. The cab driver was not a very good driver. He was eating the same time he was driving. We thought for sure he was going to crash the car. The beach was really beautiful, and it wasn't crowded, which was nice. We decided to leave as the sun was starting to set because the bugs were starting to come out. We found a little shuttle bus that would take us back to port, but that was an even scarier ride. The row that we sat in was the row by the opening to enter the bus. There were no seat belts, so we thought that we would fall out of the vehicle. We were really glad when that ride was over.

The show we went to that night was the one at
St. Thomas HarborSt. Thomas HarborSt. Thomas Harbor

View of St. Thomas Harbor from Paradise Point.
the ice rink. We were really impressed with the ice skaters being able to do the jumps and land them while the ship was moving.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb