Farewell to the Grenadines


Advertisement
Published: November 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 360 Degree Sunset 25 secs
Beach DayBeach DayBeach Day

Hanging out at our favorite beach in the Grenadines- love it!
The Grenadines are one of our favorite places on this earth, and it holds a special place in our hearts. The water is so clear and so beautiful; it sparkles like a flawless topaz sea before us. And the beaches are so white and pristine, lined with coconut palms. The lobsters are plentiful and delicious, grilled up at a beach bbq and smothered with garlic butter. The snorkeling is unparalleled, with a wealth of fish and coral to discover. There are remarkable anchorages where your only neighbors are the turtles and rays that swim by. And at the end of the day we are rewarded with stunning sunsets, 360 degrees of vibrant skies and a green flash as the big finale. I feel like I could go on and on, but am afraid that my words do it no justice. In fact, I think you wouldn’t believe me unless you saw it all for yourself. At least that is what my mom said when she came down to visit us this last week. This place is truly unbelievable!

We feel thankful for the time we have gotten to spend here. We have explored all of the islands in the Grenadines,
SnorkelingSnorkelingSnorkeling

Snorkeling along, admiring all the fish and coral!
and most of the anchorages more than once. We have met amazing people, both boaters and locals alike, that call this place home. And have so many great memories.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Now That's What I Call A Lobster DinnerNow That's What I Call A Lobster Dinner
Now That's What I Call A Lobster Dinner

Romeo brings out the lobster from the grill, smothered in garlic butter and absolutely delicious!
Beach BBQBeach BBQ
Beach BBQ

Enjoying a beach bbq dinner with friends and family- can't get better than this!
Fruit MarketFruit Market
Fruit Market

Getting fresh fruit and vegis from our favorite market lady!
Looking out to the Caribbean SeaLooking out to the Caribbean Sea
Looking out to the Caribbean Sea

One of the amazing views of the Grenadines.
SunsetSunset
Sunset

Watching another beautiful sunset at the beach.


25th November 2009

Paradise Indeed
It just doesn't get any better than this! I can see why the Grenadines will always hold a special place in your hearts. Thank you for sharing this experience with you! Love, Mom and Jack
26th November 2009

Truly the Best place
hi, Love the video and pictures,Happy Thanksgiving on the high seas!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb