St. Lucia Caribbean


Advertisement
Published: July 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

St. LuciaSt. LuciaSt. Lucia

Heading out on the catamaran to go snorkelling.
St. Lucia: What a wonderful day firstly we boarded a catamaran for a cruise around the harbour, then headed out to sea towards the coral reefs for a snorkeling adventure. Luckily for us we were not permitted to consume any rum punch until after we had finished our snorkeling.

Once back onboard the rum started to flow quite readily and all our party consumed copious amounts especially Colleen!! She over indulged a little bit to the extent that when the cat docked it took two other ladies and myself to assist her back to the ship.

On the way we thought we had lost her, and on backtracking found her perched in a garden bed, she must have been having a rest.

It took a bit of difficulty to get her back to our stateroom and as we had made arrangements to meet others at a local bar, discretion being the better of valour and Colleen having the wobbly boot on I decided she should have some rest, bearing in mind this was only 1:00 p.m.

So me being the trooper that I am I went looking for the rest of our party and guess what I
Water BabeWater BabeWater Babe

Collen all geared up for her first ever snorkelling attempt.
could not locate them, I realized that both of them being ex Army and Trevor from 9 R.A.R. and Don being and ex signaler they could keep up the pace with the senior service, I saw Don’s wife Jenny at the food court and she said he was having a sleep, need I say more? This one of the better days of the whole cruise the day out on the catamaran, the company, and the rum punch all made for an excellent day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Go Pro Go Pro
Go Pro

Photo taken with the go pro all the photos taken turned out very well
Water Babe No. 2Water Babe No. 2
Water Babe No. 2

Colleen doing her impression of a mermaid she coped extremely well, I was very proud of her.
SunsetSunset
Sunset

Sunset over the Caribbean taken as we were steaming to Bonaire.


Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb