in an octopus's garden in the shade


Advertisement
Published: June 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Angel FishAngel FishAngel Fish

Colombier Bay
So the only thing i had to do on Sunday evening was to pick up the hire car from outside the hotel. Simples one would have thought, well yes, if you've remembered your driving licence it is!

Well i hadn't and the valet was off in 30 minutes and i needed the car the next morning to get to Gustavia where I was due to meet the dive boat. Luckily I have a brilliant daughter who, after a quick phone call, was able to scan my licence in and email it to me. I could then print off a copy and this did the trick, phew!

The next morning I had a quick breakfast and then drove to Gustavia. It only took 15 minutes and i was early at the meeting point.

Thierry and Celina duly sailed into harbour on their catermeran and we set sail for the dive site -pain de sucre. This was followed by a second dive in the Colombier Bay where we had an excellent encounter with an octopus, all duly recorded on camera. There was also lion fish, moray eel, lobster and a huge shoal of tarpon.

Back to the hotel by 13:30 and lunch followed by a swim and a lie down, it's a hard life!

Tomorrow it's Nikki Beach for lunch preceded by shopping in Gustavia.

Au Revoir for now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb