At Sea for Formal Night


Advertisement
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 6.3939, -80.163

We had a slow day. Philip finished grading the final papers for his class. He should be able to upload the grades tomorrow morning when we get in cell phone range of Nicaragua. That will be the last responsibility for the class. Glad it's almost over.

We went to the party for the Princess Captain's Circle members, people who have sailed with Princess at least once before this cruise. Turned out to be 90%!o(MISSING)f the passengers on board. The person who has sailed the most has been on 279 Princess cruises. We have a new captain who got on board at Aruba.

The dinner menu had all the best items on it – lobster, chateaubriand, duck a l'orange. Sure wish they would spread them out throughout the cruise, but that would be more expensive.

We are setting clocks back again tonight to match the time in Nicaragua. We should arrive to San Juan del Sur early tomorrow.

Idea for the Day: We have joined the SKI club. The Spending the Kids' Inheritance Club. The captain accused everyone of being in that club.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb