If you want to be specific we are nearly in the Pacific!


Advertisement
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hi to all friends and whanau,
Its been about two months since we have sent some photos and told you where we are so we wont write to much but there are photos a plenty....
Well we spent a few weeks in the Cayman Islands again whilst awaiting the bosses return for a second trip to Cuba.
The guests finally showed and we did another 10 day trip around the south side finishing up in Santiago de Cuba.Had a good time there with everything being dirt cheap.After Cuba it was back to Cayman to await further instruction.It ended up being a nice break there with weekends off exploring on scooters and so many bars we hadn't yet discovered.We were finally told to head back to Cancun because the boss wanted to go back to Cozumel for a long weekend .We managed to shoot over to playa del carmen when he got off (30 min ferry),that place is awesome,so much cooler than Cancun!!Then we went down to Belize where the boss was supposed to come join us again but he didn't show so we just had a crew cruise around the reefs for a week...really nice but stay away from Belize city,unless your looking for trouble, in which case you will find him there.We have been in the San Blas islands(Kuna Yala) with the Kuna indians for the last 2 weeks once again waiting for the boss,doing a crew cruise.Has been wicked to see how these people live in this neck of the woods,they just fish,make molas(stitched patterns on cotton)and reproducing seems a favourite pastime here as well,judging by the quantity of Jnr kunas running around i think they are quite good at it to!!
We were all made aware tonight that in the morning we will be heading to the entrance of the Panama Canal which means we will be in the Pacific ocean very soon.CANT WAIT
Anyways,hope you are all staying cool wherever this blog may reach you
Love to all,Ryan and Pippi xxoo


Additional photos below
Photos: 67, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb