Panama!!


Advertisement
Published: September 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bocas Del Toro is absolutley amazing. Its a popular spot compiled of many islands on the carribean sea. We are running into lots of people from our old hostel in Peurto Viejo, and its been really nice to see everyone again that youve already said bye too. We ran into Adam today, walking down the street in isla colon, and we all took a taxi to this beatiful beach north of the island. Its scattered with coconut trees, and has the typical image of a carribean beach. We saw dead tuna fish when we were walking along the beach, and they were massive. Some snorkelers from France found a hermit crab in a shell about the size of my forearm in length, and it secreted a very nasty concotion of fecal matter onto my hand...defense mechanism Im assuming?

There were also tons of starfish in the ocean....the largest ones Ive ever seen, and they were red, yellow and orange.

Weve discovered the best lemonade at a little pizza joint and hit it up quite often, especially because its so hot here. The water is finicky, and sometimes we can have showers and sometimes there is no running water at all for anything. We stayed in a terrible hostel last night and splurged tonight on a room with A.C....such a commodity down here!

Tomorrow we´re going to Red Frog Beach on Bocas.

Panama is great so far, I almost like it better than Costa.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0985s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb