Resort Time


Advertisement
Published: January 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After hearing all the stories, it was time to check out the five star resort up on the hill. We heard that the pools up there were nice and if you acted like you were staying there then you could get in free. We took a leisurely breakfast with a new group of friends then headed off to find the resort. After a long walk up through the resort past many pools and huts, we made it to the top. It was pretty awesome with one pool cascading down some rocks. In the end we were not convincing and they charged us all ten bucks to stay there and swim but it was worth it. We grabbed their towels and long chairs and relaxed on top of the mountain wig a great view over the town. After a long day up there we headed down to grab some dinner and drinks. Meeting up with a few more people from our hostel, the group of us headed out for black bean burgers and beers. As the night progressed we switched to the bar/club on the beach and hung out for the night. To our surprise just outside the club we were at, a gang was harrassing tourists. One girl got her bag grabbed from her and a differet couple got mugged badly on the beach. Unknown to me, I walked back to the hostel alone in the dark. When I got back some of the others in he hostel were awake and telling of how they had just had their bag taken but managed to get it back. I headed up to bed, a little sceptical about walking around alone at night now. 

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb