Granada


Advertisement
Published: August 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

To say Its been a rough couple of days to would be an understatement, ever since we arrived in Nicaragua we have drank, ALOT. Its so cheap here, even cheaper then in Honduras. Really haven't d one to much in the last few days. got here in Granada after a really easy few hours of traveling in a compact mini van and communicating with a Nica couple as the wife breast fed her baby, pretty weird. Checked into a hostel that let us put all of our drinks food misc on a tab so it got pretty scary. We tried for the record but failed miserably!! After two days of drinking, watching Old School and Anchorman we decided to check out this really cool lake about 45 minutes away from Granada and was totally glad that we did. The lake is said to have the cleanest water in Central America and i totally agree, the water was super clean and clear plus they had a dock that you could jump off of and sunbathe on, didn't't wanna leave that's for sure!! We stayed in a bungalow on the lake and pretty much swam all day and played hackey sack. Met some cool people, relaxed and all and all had a good time. Just got back here to Granada for one more big night and gonna leave for Costa Rica in the morning. Pretty excited but we've heard a lot of bad things about it from other travelers so gonna make the best of it. Gotta go its my turn for a round.

Just living the life,

Mike

Advertisement



Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb